22 people... the youngest at 1 month old!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
For Grandma
You know how I love seeing large extended families together? Well, this one was my biggest family to date - 22 people!! The best part was that they all got together for Grandma who is turning 80 years old. What a wonderful gift to give her! And, this family was so fun and close with one another... I absolutely adore that! We had a windy day, yet it was so beautiful out. The location was gorgeous and the kids had the best energy. Here is a big preview of the day... fun, fun family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















LOVE LOVE LOVE them! This was one of the craziest days of our lives and you would never tell by the photos! You did a great job! Cant wait to see the rest. Abuela is going to love them!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see Abuelas face when she sees them!! I love the preview amazing job Vinnie you were so patient and easy going through all of it, Thank You !!!!!! Debbie
ReplyDeleteI seriously got shivers when I looked at these photos. They are fabulous and amazing! WOW, WOW, WOW! Absolutely love the ones with the kids. Great job.
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did you get all these kids to look the same way AND smile. AMAZING work!!!
ReplyDelete